Mega G+ Chassis Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
In One Word? Epic.
Driven by Mario Andretti and Bruce McLaren at the 12 Hour Sebring race of 1967, the iconic Yellow No.1 Mk IV was nothing less than a head-turner. AFX brings this beauty to life with their trademark realism and style.
CHASSIS TYPE: Mega G+ SHORT Wheelbase Chassis (1.5″)
Mega G+ Chassis
The Mega G+ chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesn’t just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. It’s smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
Want wheel to wheel racing, lap after lap? Get the feel of driving a real car with a whole new system…
Mega G+ Race System
Made up of the Mega G+ Chassis, AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
|Dimensions||1.625 × 6.75 × 8.5 in|