Out of stock
Mega G+ Chassis Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
AFX’s rendition of the famous Sebring MKIIB #2 comes with a unique twist. Instead of showing the car in all its glory before the race, we opted to portray the car in its exact state the moment it crossed the finish line. If you look closely, you’ll see three anomalies, first is a paint scuff that was verified using several documented photos of the car during the race.
Second was the discolored and oddly shaped roundel. A friend to the team at the time gave us the information about the roundels. Made from a special 3M material, they were significantly more reflective allowing for higher visibility during pit stops. However, the material was so rigid that they had to attach it with pop-rivets (the silver dots around the roundels).
Lastly, the silver mark across the door handle. This story came to us straight from Carrol Shelby himself. The door handle on the left side of the car was lifting during the race at speeds well over 100mph. In an effort to keep the car door in place the team duct taped the handle. It worked!
Don’t miss out on this beauty, the only one of its kind and caliber produced in HO scale. Find at your favorite local or online dealer.
CHASSIS TYPE: Mega G+ SHORT Wheelbase Chassis (1.5″)
Mega G+ Chassis
This chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. It wasn’t just built with the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. The Mega G+ Chassis is smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
Mega G+ Race System
Get the feel of driving a real car with a whole new system…Made up of the Mega G+ Chassis, AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
|Dimensions||1.625 × 6.75 × 8.5 in|