Mega G+ Chassis Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nothing beats the world famous sports car, the Corvette. Designed by Zora Arkus-Duntov, the 3rd generation C3 body was patterned after the Mako Shark II designed in 1965. The C3 body was manufactured from 1968 through to 1982. Not only is the Corvette one of the coolest looking American sports cars, it’s also one of the fastest. Able to run at 140 mph with little to no effort, specific tires were designed for corvettes to reliably sustain the car’s stability at high speed.
The ‘71 model year was the only one to offer the LS6 454 cubic inch big block engine with aluminum heads. This beast of an engine delivered 425 horsepower (though secretly this was far below the actual number).
Don’t miss out on these beauties, the only one of their kind produced in HO scale. Find at your favorite local or online dealer.
CHASSIS TYPE: Mega G+ SHORT Wheelbase Chassis (1.5″)
Mega G+ Chassis
This chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. It wasn’t just built with the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. The Mega G+ Chassis is smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
Mega G+ Race System
Get the feel of driving a real car with a whole new system…Made up of the Mega G+ Chassis, AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
|Dimensions||1.625 × 6.75 × 8.5 in|