- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
50 years of innovation come together in this exquisite machine. Introducing, the 2019 Ford GT.
Inspired by the Ford GT40 MkII that won Le Mans in 1966, the Ford GT has set a new standard of performance on and off the track. In 2019, the most phenomenal generation of Ford GTs was released. Keeping loyal to its rear-drive, mid-engine layout, the 2019 Ford GT dons an active rear wing for maximum aerodynamic efficiency, screaming in at a top speed of 216 mph, 647 horsepower, clocking zero to 60 in 3 seconds flat.
Experience the mind-bending G-force of the new Ford GT today.
Mega G+ CHASSIS
This new Mega G+ chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesn’t just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. It’s smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
We wanted wheel to wheel racing, lap after lap, the feel of driving a real car. But we couldn’t do it by just changing the chassis. We had to create a whole new system…
Mega G+ Race System
Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
Mega G+ Chassis Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
|Dimensions||2 × 7 × 8.25 in|