- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The “King Kong” of Slot Car Tracks Returns Fall 2019
The biggest, baddest set on the planet creates an amazing amount of action into only 4′ x 8′ of floor space! With more track pieces, more track length, more levels, more banks, criss-cross tracks, squeeze tracks… There just isn’t another track like it.
AFX Exclusive Digital Lap Counter
Super easy to set up and operate, the digital lap counter counts up to 99 laps, starting your race with a 5-second countdown. Jump the start and you’ll get penalized 1 lap.
AFX Exclusive Mega G+ Race System
The easiest slot car system to learn on and drive at the limit with the lowest, lightest, best-handling chassis anywhere. Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed.
AFX Exclusive Tri-Power Pack
Adjustable power levels allow all drivers, regardless of skill, to get the most out of their race! Changing levels is as simple as flipping a switch. At full throttle through every turn you can expect the following:
Beginner (8v): Stay on track about 95% of the time
Intermediate (12v): Stay on track about 60% of the time
Expert (22v): You’re on your own!
See Instruction Manual PDF for detailed track inventory
- 62.5 feet of Track – AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- Digital Lap Counter
- Mega G+ Formula Cars – Best-handling chassis anywhere with colorful bodies and unmatched realism
- 22 volt Tri-Power Pack – Compare to the 17 volts in other people’s sets
- AFX120 Controllers – Upgraded for easy drivability
- Tune-up Kit – Keep your cars running strong
Mega G+ Chassis
This new Mega G+ chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesn’t just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. It’s smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Lowest, narrowest chassis ever made for much more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of Gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Wheelbase: Longest available – Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
Mega G+ Race System
We wanted wheel to wheel racing, lap after lap, the feel of driving a real car. But we couldn’t do it by just changing the chassis. We had to create a whole new system…Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
|Dimensions||29.375 × 17.375 × 5.5 in|
|Running Feet (2-lane)||
|Floor Space Required for Primary Track||
4’ x 8’
|Number of Cars||
|Number of Controllers||
|Number of Power Packs||
|Number of pieces of track||
68 (including lap counters and terminal track)
|Number of Digital Lap Counters||
|Number of Terminal Tracks||
|Type of Chassis||
Mega G+ (Long Wheelbase 1.7")