- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Great Set for First Timers!
The ideal introduction to HO racing for first-timers, this simple yet challenging track doesn’t require a lot of floor space and packs a lot of punch with its over pass and tight corners.
AFX Exclusive Mega G+ Race System
The easiest slot car system to learn on and drive at the limit with the lowest, lightest, best-handling chassis anywhere. Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed.
AFX Exclusive Tri-Power Pack
Adjustable power levels allow all drivers, regardless of skill, to get the most out of their race! Changing levels is as simple as flipping a switch. At full throttle through every turn you can expect the following:
Beginner (8v): Stay on track about 95% of the time
Intermediate (12v): Stay on track about 60% of the time
Expert (22v): You’re on your own!
See Instruction Manual PDF for detailed track inventory
- 8.5 feet of Track – AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- Easy Set Up – Ready to race in about 10 minutes
- Mega G+ Formula Cars – Best-handling chassis anywhere with colorful bodies and unmatched realism
- 22 volt Tri-Power Pack – Compare to the 17 volts in other people’s sets
- AFX120 Controllers – Upgraded for easy drivability
- Tune-up Kit – Keep your cars running strong
Mega G+ Chassis
This new Mega G+ chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesn’t just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. It’s smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Lowest, narrowest chassis ever made for much more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of Gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Wheelbase: Longest available – Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
Mega G+ Race System
We wanted wheel to wheel racing, lap after lap, the feel of driving a real car. But we couldn’t do it by just changing the chassis. We had to create a whole new system…Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
|Dimensions||20 × 12.875 × 2.625 in|
|Running Feet (2-lane)||
|Floor Space Required for Primary Track||
2' x 4'
|Number of Cars||
|Number of Controllers||
|Number of Power Packs||
|Number of pieces of track||
8 (including terminal track)
|Number of Terminal Tracks||
|Type of Chassis||
Mega G+ (Long Wheelbase 1.7")