- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
An AFX Exclusive and HO First…
These incredible cars feature CLEAR windshields and detailed interiors to add extraordinary realism to your race.
The windshields are made by molding the entire body in clear material and painting around them, so no more separate bulky or glued-in parts. Inside the car you’ll find realistic detail in the 3D color-printed seats, spare tires, and carburetors, and more!
Mega G Chassis
The Mega G chassis set a new standard for performance at its inception in 2007. Lower and narrower than any chassis before or since, HO bodies could finally look realistic.
With up to 8 color graphics and unprecedented detail, the Mega G dons visually stunning, show-stopping realism. The Mega G is 30% lighter than the competition with the lowest center of gravity ever seen, making it nimble and blindingly fast.
Looks and personality. What more could you possibly want?
Mega G Features
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis
- Wheelbase: Narrower, longer chassis for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: High conductivity phosphor bronze gets more power to the motor
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Unique monocoque Nylatron chassis is lighter, stronger and more flexible than all competitors
- Precision Balanced Armature: Revs to the moon – reliably!
- Motor Magnets: AFX Exclusive Polymer magnets are up to 20% more powerful than larger ceramic magnets
Collector Series Packaging
Each Collector Series Car package has a 9 digit code showing the time of production and the incremental number within the production run. For example: 1107-00001 means it was produced in the 11th month of 2007 and was the first package in the run.
|Dimensions||1.625 × 6.75 × 8.5 in|