- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Most Realistic HO Slot Cars Ever Made
The Mega G chassis set a new standard for performance at its inception in 2007. Lower and narrower than any chassis before or since, HO bodies could finally look realistic.
With up to 8 color graphics and unprecedented detail, the Mega G dons visually stunning, show-stopping realism. The Mega G is 30% lighter than the competition with the lowest center of gravity ever seen, making it nimble and blindingly fast.
Our old chassis’ were larger, forcing this gorgeous Porsche 962 body to sit at an unrealistic height. Thanks to the Mega G, we’ve finally been able to do it justice, lowering it for ultimate realism and style.
Looks and personality. What more could you possibly want?
Mega G Features
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis
- Wheelbase: Narrower, longer chassis for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: High conductivity phosphor bronze gets more power to the motor
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Unique monocoque Nylatron chassis is lighter, stronger and more flexible than all competitors
- Precision Balanced Armature: Revs to the moon – reliably!
- Motor Magnets: AFX Exclusive Polymer magnets are up to 20% more powerful than larger ceramic magnets
|Dimensions||1.625 × 6.75 × 8.5 in|