Mega G+ Race System
Get the feel of driving a real car with the Mega G+ Race System…the Mega G+ Chassis, AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack combine to create the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
120 ohm Controller
Smoother and more progressive, the 120 ohm controller makes racing wheel-to-wheel even easier. Responsive without being “hair trigger” sensitive, these controllers bring a new level of precision to your race. Enhanced airflow and redesigned handles combine with an extended cord length to provide optimum comfortability while you race. You’re welcome.
With three times more amperage than any other set-based power pack, the Tri Power Pack virtually eliminates power surges. Adjustable power levels take your race up a notch. Work your way up from Beginner to Expert without the frustration of constantly crashing. Set the maximum speed for your skill level and track layout. Start at Beginner (8 volts) and stay on the track 90% of the time. Test the water in Intermediate (15 volts) and prepare for lift off on Expert (22 volts)!
Mega G+ Chassis
Smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built, the Mega G+ chassis is the ultimate driving machine. It runs faster and handles better than the competition and continues AFX’s reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth.
Not only is it up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis. Having the lowest center of gravity of all competitors means it corners like a dream. But the cherry on top is the ability to create super realistic car bodies thanks to the Mega G+ being the narrowest, lowest chassis ever made.
Still don’t believe us? Here’s the facts…
- Stronger Pick Up Shoes have stronger contact for more consistent power
- The AFX Exclusive Extra-Long Tapered Guide Pin keeps the car on track longer
- Level 30 Neodymium Ground Effects Magnets keep the car glued to the track
- An FN20 Advanced Power Unit is energy efficient, smooth, quiet, and consistent
- The Nylatron Chassis Material has just enough flex for super durability
- High Carbon Power Unit Brushes last longer than composite brushes
- The New Redundant Power Transfer System improved durability and drivability