Do you hate getting bombarded by hundreds of emails filled with useless marketing dribble? We sure do! And we won’t be a part of it.
- We won’t share any of your personal information with anyone but the freight and payment companies necessary to ship your stuff. Period.
- At some point, we may offer you the choice to receive emails from us with product updates and tips. If you say yes we won’t send you more than 5 emails in a calendar year. We promise.
- If you ever want to stop getting emails from us for any reason just click the link on the email and they will stop – immediately.
Terms of Usage
Do you hate legal Mumbo Jumbo? So do we. So let’s just keep it simple:
- Everything on this site is copyrighted in one way or another. You can’t copy or use anything from this site for commercial purposes or distribution and you can’t modify or repost anything to another site unless you get our written approval or the approval of the people who own the copyright.
- If you do use anything without approval you can get into big, BIG trouble – this is no joke.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
No Warranties or Representations
- The information on this site is provided “as is”. That means without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. While we believe the information is accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
- Our site contains links to external sites which we don’t control. Therefore we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We provide these links as a convenience but that does not mean we endorse the linked site.
- All weights and measurements and other specifications are approximate.
- Some products may reflect final licensor approval.
- We constantly work to improve our products and reserve the right to make those changes without notice at any time in colors, decorations, specifications, models, and to discontinue certain models.
- Colors and decorations of final products may vary somewhat from the photos on this site.
We want you to be happy with any product you buy from our site. If you have a problem with your order, here is how we will fix it:
Product Warranty Issues
If you are not satisfied with the performance of your product or suspect it is defective please take the following steps:
- Check the troubleshooting section in the Owner’s Manual and/or the Technical section at AFXRACING.COM and see if that solves the problem (it usually does!).
- If you are still having trouble, contact us in one of the following ways:
We may be able to solve the problem by email or phone or we may ask you to return the item. In any case, if your product is judged by us to be defective (according to the terms of the AFX Limited Lifetime Warranty) we will repair or replace your product at no cost to you. That means we will also pay any related shipping costs.
If you want to return your product for any other reason and it has been less than 30 days since your original purchase, here is how to proceed:
- Contact us in one of the following ways to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number:
Be prepared to give us your name, phone number, email address, order number and the reason you want to return the product.
- We will contact you and provide an RMA number along with instructions where and how to return the product. The product must be returned complete with all original parts and in good condition.
IMPORTANT!! Do not return anything without receiving approval and an RMA number. Our warehouse will refuse any shipment that does not have an RMA number clearly indicated.
- Once we have received the return and verified the condition and details, you will have two options:
IMPORTANT!! No credit or refund will be issued until the returned item is received by us.
- If you want to EXCHANGE for another product: We will credit you the price of the product returned, less shipping cost, against the price of the new product. There will be NO restocking fee.
- If you want to return your product for a REFUND: We will either send you a check or issue a credit for the price you paid for the product, less all shipping and less a 20% re-stocking fee.
We package each order very carefully but once in a great while, shipping damage happens anyway. Here’s what to do:
- Give your package a good look when it arrives. If there is obvious damage, refuse the shipment and contact us by email or phone. We’ll get a replacement out to you right away then we’ll wrestle with the shipper.
- If you are not sure about the damage and want to receive the shipment, make sure to note the damage on the shipping document before you sign for it. (If no signature is required, just make your notes and save them.) That way we can file a claim with the shipper later if needed. It is also helpful if you can take a photo of the outside of the package before you open it — just in case!
- If you receive the package and then find internal damage, please contact us within 7 days of receipt to let us know. Otherwise, the standard Non-Warranty return policies will apply.