Most Realistic HO Slot Cars Ever Made
Le Mans Champion three years in a row and utterly dominant in World Endurance racing, the Audi R10 is presented for the first time in HO scale. And only AFX has it. The all black Test livery was used when testing the car prior to its first season. Lower and more realistic than ever due to the Mega-G chassis, this new addition to the AFX line raises the bar for HO realism once again.
Mega G Chassis
The Mega G chassis set a new standard for performance at its inception in 2007. Lower and narrower than any chassis before or since, HO bodies could finally look realistic.
With up to 8 color graphics and unprecedented detail, the Mega G dons visually stunning, show-stopping realism. The Mega G is 30% lighter than the competition with the lowest center of gravity ever seen, making it nimble and blindingly fast.
Looks and personality. What more could you possibly want?
Mega G Features
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis
- Wheelbase: Narrower, longer chassis for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: High conductivity phosphor bronze gets more power to the motor
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Unique monocoque Nylatron chassis is lighter, stronger and more flexible than all competitors
- Precision Balanced Armature: Revs to the moon – reliably!
- Motor Magnets: AFX Exclusive Polymer magnets are up to 20% more powerful than larger ceramic magnets
Slot Car Illustrated Reviews AFX Mega G 1.7
Slot Car Illustrated Reviews AFX Mega G 1.5
Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs are determined by price, size, weight, destination, and selected shipping method. Orders take 1-3 business days to process before
being shipped. Orders are not processed on weekends or holidays.
Both domestic and international orders are shipped using USPS and are tracked by the Post Office. There are no extra fees for international
orders including customs fees. Customs fees are charged to the recipient upon arrival of the order.
Returns are accepted for all unused, unopened AFX products purchased directly from www.afxracing.com. For an item(s) purchased elsewhere,
please contact that hobby shop or online seller for their return policy.
If the item was purchased directly from www.afxracing.com, please do the following:
1. Contact Customer Service by email [email protected] or phone 877-866-9239.
2. Provide the following: Order Number, Part Number, Quantity of item(s) to be returned.
3. Send unused, unopened item(s) to address provided by your Customer Service Representative.
Please Note: Shipping charges for the original order and any subsequent return shipping costs are non-refundable. Accounts cannot be credited
for future purchases. Returned items cannot be exchanged.
Once the item(s) is received, you will be notified. If the item(s) meets refund qualifications (unused and unopened) a refund will be issued to the
credit card used for that order.
Having trouble with your AFX product? Contact Customer Service Today!
866-877-9237 | [email protected] | Warranty Claim Form