Out of stock
Mega G+ Chassis Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The MKII was a refined version of the original GT. Holman and Moody entered the white, black and green #95 GT40 MkII in 1966 at the famous racetrack in Daytona, Florida. This was the first year the Daytona race would be a 24 hour event, making the challenge for the car and drivers that much harder. The #95 proved to have enough speed, endurance and durability to hold second place for much of the race. But the drivers Mark Donohue and Walt Hansgen were directed by Ford’s team to fall back and finish second allowing for a 1-2-3-5 record-breaking sweep.
Relive the thrill, speed, and endurance of the iconic GT40 MKII. Get it while supplies last!
CHASSIS TYPE: Mega G+ SHORT Wheelbase Chassis (1.5″)
Find it at Your Local Hobby Shop!
Mega G+ Chassis
This chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. It wasn’t just built with the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. The Mega G+ Chassis is smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
Mega G+ Race System
Get the feel of driving a real car with a whole new system…Made up of the Mega G+ Chassis, AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
|Dimensions||1.625 × 6.75 × 8.5 in|