Now a new standard in 1/64th slot cars, the Mega-G chassis is up to 30% lighter than the competition, making it easily the lightest chassis you can buy. On top of that, Mega-Gs center of gravity is the lowest ever seen. So you get a car that is blindingly fast and nimble.
And with a new short wheelbase version of the Mega-G, most of the rest of our popular bodies can benefit from the speed and handling of the most advanced chassis you can buy.
The Porsche 956/962 body is a perfect example of what is possible with the Mega-G chassis. This has always been one of our most beautiful bodies. But because our old chassis’ were larger, this body had to sit up at an unrealistic height. Criminal!
Now, we can lower the body and give you the full, realistic effect of this gorgeous race car.
But don’t forget, in addition to being the lowest, smallest chassis you can buy, the motor magnets are smaller yet more powerful than any we have ever made. Altogether, Mega-G delivers great top speed, acceleration, and terrific handling.
Most realistic. Best performance. Fun to drive. What a combination!
Check out these links to see what the experts think of the new Mega-G. These independent reviews were done by Slot Car Illustrated are in depth and very thorough. The first one deals with the original long wheelbase version called the “1.7”, It has lots of comparative performance data.
CLICK HERE for Mega-G “1.7” Review
The second article deals with the short wheelbase version called the “1.5”. The 1.5 version comes in the car on this page.
CLICK HERE for Mega-G “1.5” Review
- Correctly Proportioned Stock Car Body – Much more realistic
- Stunning Detail – Right down to the window netting, rear wing, and aerodynamic roof details
- Up to 8-color graphics – No one else even comes close
- Fastest production chassis ever made – Smokes the competition
This is a completely new chassis that sets a new standard for performance. It is not just faster, it corners better and is more fun to drive. Check out this laundry list of firsts:
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis – Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made – Much more realistic bodies
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors – Corners better than any other chassis
- Wheelbase: Longest available – Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) – Car stays in the slot longer
- Unique Monocoque Chassis: Lighter, stronger, out-handles the competition
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Pick-Up Shoes: High conductivity phosphor bronze – Gets more power to the motor
- Chassis Material: Nylatron – Super strong and tough
- Motor Armature: Precision Balanced – Revs to the moon, reliably
- Motor Magnets: Polymer (Only AFX has it!) – Up to 20% more powerful than larger ceramic magnets
Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs are determined by price, size, weight, destination, and selected shipping method. Orders take 1-3 business days to process before
being shipped. Orders are not processed on weekends or holidays.
Both domestic and international orders are shipped using USPS and are tracked by the Post Office. There are no extra fees for international
orders including customs fees. Customs fees are charged to the recipient upon arrival of the order.
Returns are accepted for all unused, unopened AFX products purchased directly from www.afxracing.com. For an item(s) purchased elsewhere,
please contact that hobby shop or online seller for their return policy.
If the item was purchased directly from www.afxracing.com, please do the following:
1. Contact Customer Service by email [email protected] or phone 877-866-9239.
2. Provide the following: Order Number, Part Number, Quantity of item(s) to be returned.
3. Send unused, unopened item(s) to address provided by your Customer Service Representative.
Please Note: Shipping charges for the original order and any subsequent return shipping costs are non-refundable. Accounts cannot be credited
for future purchases. Returned items cannot be exchanged.
Once the item(s) is received, you will be notified. If the item(s) meets refund qualifications (unused and unopened) a refund will be issued to the
credit card used for that order.
Having trouble with your AFX product? Contact Customer Service Today!
866-877-9237 | [email protected] | Warranty Claim Form