- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Most Realistic HO Slot Cars Ever Made
The Mega G chassis set a new standard for performance at its inception in 2007. Lower and narrower than any chassis before or since, HO bodies could finally look realistic.
With up to 8 color graphics and unprecedented detail, the Mega G dons visually stunning, show-stopping realism. The Mega G is 30% lighter than the competition with the lowest center of gravity ever seen, making it nimble and blindingly fast.
Looks and personality. What more could you possibly want?
Mega G Features
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis
- Wheelbase: Narrower, longer chassis for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: High conductivity phosphor bronze gets more power to the motor
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Unique monocoque Nylatron chassis is lighter, stronger and more flexible than all competitors
- Precision Balanced Armature: Revs to the moon – reliably!
- Motor Magnets: AFX Exclusive Polymer magnets are up to 20% more powerful than larger ceramic magnets
|Dimensions||1.625 × 6.75 × 8.5 in|